Sunday, May 30, 2010

REVIEW: Eye Kandy Cosmetics!

Hey loves, so I have a new review today, it's for Eye Kandy Cosmetics which I discovered at the Hyack Festival here in New Westminster yesterday. We went for lunch for Tay's b-day and ended up getting stranded by the Hyack Festival Parade down 6th St, so we wandered around and came across a booth where this lovely girl (Jessica, I believe her name was) showed me the lovely glitter makeup they sell at Eye Kandy. I purchased the "Liquid Sugar" and 3 different colors of glitter so that I could try it out and see just how durable the Liquid Sugar really does make your makeup:


It's really a nice product actually! Like I said in the review the liquid sugar really helps keep the product on solid and, as a cheaper alternative, could be used with your own glitter most likely. I'll be fiddling with it some more and maybe creating a few looks with it when I'll update you on my thoughts, but for now... I love Eye Kandy Cosmetics!

Love ya lots!
- Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment