Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Little Pony Inspired Makeup Look

Hi loves,
So I'm back again with a new makeup look designed by yours truly! Today I dropped Taylor off at the skytrain to go downtown for his sword fighting lessons (yes, he really is that geeky!) And as he was leaving I looked over at the My Little Pony that sits on my dashboard (also named Taylor) and thought "Those colors would be cool to try a makeup look with!"

So I got home and went to work.



What I used:
- Mac Flighty Frost Base

1) First I primed the eye with Mac's Flighty Frost Base, then patted on the Freshwater Color onto the eye lid using a round tipped brush.
2) Next I took Mac's "Fuchsia" Pigment and patted is along the outer crease using another round tipped brush. 
3) I blended the two colors together and took my Rimmel "Glam Ice" Eyeshadow just to use as a highlight under the brow.
4) After that I took my Mac "Electrolady" LiquidLash Liner and went along my lashline winging it out slighly, then did a coat on my waterline where I connected it to the upper eyelid.
5) Using a flat-tip brush I went under my lower lashes and lined using the "FreshWater" eyeshadow.
6) I took my Eye Kandy Sour Grape Sparkles and coated them overtop of the Mac eyeliner to sparkle it up a bit!
7) I coated my lashes with some black mascara and that was that!

I hope you like this look, it's my first one I've tried on my own really.

Love ya,
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment