Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Face: Great Looks #2: The Vamp!

Oh my goodness! So here is a look I LOOOOOOVE! So cool look and so fun to do! Today's look is called "The Vamp" and it's modeled here by Demi Moore:


How?
1) No concealer? YEAH RIGHT! I'm not as flawless as Demi, thank you! It's suggested that you don't conceal, but for a loo this crazy, I had to, and not just lightly!
2) Loose powder is applied with a sponge all over the face (I just use pressed, sorry don't have loose, and if I'm gonna use a sponge anyways...)
3) Brush your lashes up, then down at the ends (I defined them, again, I'm not DEMI)
4) Apply a browny-grey eyeshadow around the eye, focusing darker on the top of the inner crease and the outer eyes (I used a brown, then blended in a grey)
5) Mascara the top and bottom lashes (I put on false eyelashes and mascara)
6) Cover the lips with concealer and blend into outer area, draw the inner lips with an light lipliner making a shape.
8) Fill in the lips you just created with a dark toned lip-liner


So, this was my first time using false lashes as well, so I should mention that, I think. It was an interesting experience, obviously it hightens your look a hell of a lot, but honestly, I don't care for them. They feel so fake and heavy and I feel worried constantly that they'll fall off. They're not hard to place (or at least I don't think so) it's just not my thing... Here's the look without:


But yeah, so it obviously makes the look better, I just don't feel comfortable in them. I'll be using them again, just know that I won't be enjoying it, ha ha!

Love ya lots,
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment