Friday, May 14, 2010

Making Face #8: Glamorous: REMIX!

So, I'm not feeling all that well today >:( I think I FINALLY caught what Taylor had a few weeks ago and am a bit weak. It's not a harsh cold, just makes you tired and nose-annoyed... But I was lucky and got off work early and decided to thrift store it up. I was lucky again to find that books were "HALF OFF" today and got a copy of "Drums of Autumn" by Diana Gabaldon in hardcover and a 20-book-set of "Nobel Prize Winners" in hard cover! Also, they sell these really cute eyeshadow palettes there (NEW, don't worry!) so I bought 2 because they have a lot of colors and are pretty cheap... When I got out to my car though I dropped one of them palette boxes and was saddened to come home to find 2 of my colors cracked (but still useable)!


So yeah, today's look is Glamourous... R-R-R-R-REMIX!!! YAY! So Kevyn Aucoin does two versions of the "glamorous" look on two seperate models, so here is number two, which I'll dub "Glamorous: Remix"


This look is just a lovely, everyday kind of version of the first look! The first one is in your face and hard, this one is soft and polite, I love them both so much for different reasons!

1) First, you want to shape your brows (I was NOT gonna go this thin, so I hid my brows under a bit of powder and drew in the middle. I wouldn't recommend this because it'll look silly outside, but I just wanted to do it for effect) then pencil them in (best to have an upward curve, not angry though)
2) Apply concealer where needed and loose face powder
3) A golden-brown eyeshadow is placed on the lids going dark alon the last line, the blending upward
4) Black eye-liner is placed along the lashline and slightly smudged (SLIGHTLY)
5) White eye-liner is placed along the waterline (I LOOOOOVE this) to open the eyes more for an innocent, doe-eyed look
6) Lashes are curled and mascara is placed on top and bottom
7) Pink blush is applied to the cheeks, temples and chin
8) Red lipstick is applied
9) (I forgot to do this AGAIN) A fake beauty mark is applied to the cheek with a black eyeliner!


Truly gorgeous! Try it out loves!

- Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment