Thursday, May 6, 2010

Making Face #1: Sensual!

Hi loves,
So here we begin. For the first look of the book I went with the "Sensual" one which is displayed on Richard Elms and Gregory St Cerin:

I started with this look because it was probably the simplest in the entire book and because it was boys <3 So Taylor was going to let me do it on him at first, but then I showed him how you have to line the entire rim of your eye and he wasn't going to have any of it. I've never done the upper rim so this was a little scary to try... It's not very hard though, you've just gotta develop some control over your urge to blink and you're golden. So this look is easy, you line the whole rim with a fair amount of eyeliner, blink hard several times to smudge, then use a brush to smudge the liner out a bit further and apply lip gloss! Simple? For sure! Sexy effect? Taylor and I like it ;)


And just so you know how much of a super nerd I am I've decided to include a bonus pic! Enjoy, my hair knows JUST when to fall out of place :P

Please, if you have any advise for me, feel free, I take criticisms well <3

EDIT: My friend Brent, who's getting into photography, wanted to practice his post skills so he did a little work on my pic, I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment