Thursday, May 13, 2010

Making Face #7: Glamorous!


Hello loves! Yes, this is makeup tryout number two for today! I was bored when I came home from the lovely dinner my sister made us, so I decided to do another! Tonight's look is G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S! Yes, we're flyin' first class up in the sky!


So this look is obviously sexy and fun! I mean Fergie's got an effing song with Luda about it! Here's how:

1) Concealer where needed, then some loose powder over the whole face!
2) Apply brow pencil, lightly feathering throughout
3) KOHL EYES! (top and bottom rims with eyeliner, I've found the trick for the top layer: aim your pencil where it needs to go, then look away from it as you glide it along) Smudge into your lashline on both sides!
4) Take some black eye shadow and outline what you just did with that eyeliner using a sponge-tip brush
5) Take smokey grey color and outline the black eyeshadow, blending in
6) Use loose powder (or a highlighting eyeshadow, like I used) around the grey and blend more
7) Curl and mascara the lashes!
8) Soft pink blush on the cheeks
9) Natural colored lip-liner to line and fill the lips
10) RED LIPSTICK (blot with single ply, reapply, blot again, reapply!)

Ha ha! I noticed the Volver poster in the background of one of my pics and realized Penelope Cruz and I had similar makeup!

So yeah, it's that simple ot feel and look stunningly glamorous! I LOOOOOOOVE this look, so pretty!

Love ya,
Tyrel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment