Friday, May 14, 2010

Making Face #9: Classical!

Number 2 for today is the final one that I'm going to do out of the first section of Kevyn Aucoin's Making Faces. There are 2 looks in this section that I'm not going to do: "Defining" and "Softness". The reason I'm not going to do these two looks is because they are just so light and, really, just minor tweaks to the "simplicity" look, I don't feel they'll further my knowledge any, so I'll skip them and note the subtle difference for future use.


So, as I said before, here's another look for today, this one is called "Classical" and is SOOOOO easy to do that I figured why not?

1) Eyebrows are brushed first upwards, then downwards at the ends (I used a lighter colored liner to lesses the color a bit because it's such a simple and nice look)
2) Gold eyeshadow is appled on the eyelid and "washed" in
3) Eyelashes are curled and Mascara is applied to just the top lashes.
4) Lip-line and fill the lips
5) Put on some red lipstick (blot with single ply, reapply, blot, then reapply)

It's that simple! Love it!


I really hate how easily lipstick gets on your teeth :( Any tips on how to NOT do this?

Love ya,
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment