Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Face: Great Looks #1: The Innocent!

So here we are, onto another section of Kevyn's book. This is another "simplicity" type look and I'm kind of over them... I understand they're important for everyday looks or if you don't want to really look made up, just gorgeous... But I want to do exciting things >:(

I skipped over the section called "the gathering" for right now (I don't know if I'll do it to be honest), I love the stories in it of these ordinary people coming in and getting a makeover for different reasons, but the looks are kind of redos of the first section of the book. I MIGHT try a few as further practice, but a lot of this section's photos have to do with a FULL makeover too (hair, clothes, everything...) and I don't want to get into that stuff right now.

So anyways, here's the look:


How? Honestly, it's just another "simplictic" look... Light concealer, light blush on the cheeks, temples and chin, light color on the lids (or no color), a brown along the crease for shadow, light mascara, a light lip liner around the lips and fill with some light or clear gloss...


I'm sorry to not go into detailed by the numbers on this one, but it's the SAME thing! I don't know, I guess I just think we should either be able to figure out the minor alternatives on our own or just be given them in brackets "(for added effect try this)" Sorry this one was a bore, but trust me when I say you're gonna love the next one!

Love ya,
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment