Monday, May 17, 2010

Goodies Purchased Today and a VIDEO REVIEW L'OREAL's TELESCOPIC EXPLOSION MASCARA!

Hey loves,
Today I went out with my sister and on our journey I picked up two products that I was dying to try out!


1) Fake Eyelashes: I got Ardel's Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, wanted something simple to try out (Probably have something tomorrow, what I'm thinking is something I know you'll LOVE!) I've been told by friends these are terrific starters!

and

2) L'OREAL's TELESCOPIC EXPLOSION MASCARA: This I've been wanting to try FOREVER now! (Well the whole 2 weeks I've been into makeup) The premise is just so amazing: a small wand to get lashes seperately and make it easy to reach everything... I've posted my first video review on this product here:


As I said in the video I'm not here to buy and try things out, so this won't be a regular thing, I'm not going to be blowing my wallet on makeup to do reviews on it (I don't really think I'm the best authority anyways) This was a one off thing where I needed to try it and decided to spend the cash to try... Hope you enjoyed!

Love you all!
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment