Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rainbow Treat!

Hey loves,
Been a while, I know, but I've been super down on these anti-depressants that I've recently started. It's hard to get motivated right now. I'm sure my body will adjust soon, but I'm just so bleh! You'd think that being on stress leave from work would make me more productive (I do have ALL the time in the world right now) but I mainly find myself reading a lot or exercising, I wrote some a few days ago though (the start of a novel actually).

Anyway, today I was extremely bored so I decided to watch 2 hours worth of makeup tutorials on YouTube that I've subscribed to but have neglected to keep up on... One of the most interesting characters on there is Pertlitude he is this AMAZING makeup GUY who does tutorials and reviews that I absolutely love! For pride month (where he's from, out here it's July-August) he's been doing DRAG tutorials that are beautifully informative and I plan on trying out his chest conturing techniques very soon (the only thing I can't do is the tuck, I don't think I ever want to do that)

But anyway, he did this wonderful series of how to do everything drag and in it he had a rainbow eyemakeup that I fell in love with and decided to try my own version of... enjoy!



Love ya lots!
Tyrel

0 comments:

Post a Comment