Sunday, May 9, 2010

Making Face #3: Simplicity!

"First principles, Clarice. Simplicity" - Hannibal Lecter

So tonight I did my third look from Kevyn's wonderful book, this one being called "simplicity" it's wonderfully simple and makes any girl look natural in such a wonderful way!

This look is so wonderful and simple (hence the name), here's how:

1) Dab a little concealer where needed and blend
2) Take a simple brown shade (lighter) and use a brush to outline your eyesocket bone under your eyebrow (this makes a nice shadow effect)
3) Curl and mascara the eye lashes sparingly (no spiders!) For this look Kevyn (and I) just did mascara on the top lashes
4) Apply some (supposed to be liquid, but I don't have that) blush to the cheekbones, chin, and temples (SO PRETTY!)
5) Grab a fleshy tone lipliner and outline
6) Lightly fill in the lips with the lipliner and BAM! Sexy simple!

I LOOOOOOVE this look! So classic! Makes me think Audrey! (I wish I looked like Audrey <3 )

So yeah, for a simple day out, you'll love this one! It's just effing flawless! Tonight I went to dinner with Taylor at "White Spot" in Surrey after a stressful day for both of us at our works (Tay got barely any sleep because of our noisey neighbors and had to work at 6am! and my work was just busy, bleh!) and then I came home, had a nice long shower with my love, organized my makeup (gotta take a pic for you guys soon! My collection is just getting lovelier and lovelier! My girls keep me well stocked and I barely need to buy anything! Thank you to companys that give free stuff! Most of it is stuff gotten for free that doesn't work with their skins <3 And then I obviously did my blogs/looks!

Love ya lots,
Tyrel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment