Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SPECIAL TODAY: Following Aja's Authentic 1950s Look Tutorial!

So today we're doing something different! We're going to follow my friend Aja's (VividMakeup on YouTube) tutorial on doing an "Authentic 1950s Look". Aja, as I've mentioned before is an up and coming YouTube "makeup guru" and she's the reason I've become interested in it, I love her to death! I met her when we were both going to "Vancouver Film School" (her in makeup, me in screenwriting) and enjoyed many dinners together discussing boys and drinking!

Anyway, here's her lovely new video tutorial:



I followed all her instructions pretty closely, the only change being that I'm dark haired, don't have 50s garb, forgot to do the birthmark, and didn't go pickup some false eyelashes.

Here's my video response with the look on!



Hope you guys enjoyed! Love ya lots!

- Tyrel

2 comments:

Aja said...

You make me want to die my hair dark, you sultry '50s vixen, you!! Saucy!! Hahaha. Excellent work! I'm very, very proud of you!!! And I LOVE that you did a video response!! Love you to pieces <3 Wish I was there in person - I could give you some false lashes :-( And oh, the makeup fun we'd have!!

Tyrel Boelsma said...

I know! We'd have too much fun! AND too much wine <3 Wish we were closer! But someday I'll visit TO! Someday...

Post a Comment